2009 - Present
Enterprise Architect/Lead Developer Market Data Systems
- Conceptualize, design, develop and maintain iX-MDD (Market Data direct) system - a low latency linux kernel by-pass market data solution
- Conceptualize, design, develop and maintain iX-Bench system - benchmarking framework used to measure performance across a wide range of business workloads like feed handlers, data distribution, network I/O and event processing.
- Strategic design, implementation and management of high performance and extreme low latency solutions for several key Stock Exchanges based in Europe.
- Acted creatively to facilitate complex business and technical needs, develops complex action plans and strategies, analyzes the impact of decisions, and mentored others through the solution process.
- Reported directly to the CTO
Hardware / Operating System
Various vendors, Red Hat Linux on 64-bit Intel based systems
Oracle, Solaris on both 32-bit and 64-bit Intel based systems
- Market Data Network (iX-MDN) - low latency messaging system that directly competed in functionality and speed against Tibco Rendezvous, Wombat Mamda, and 29 Wests LBM
- Market Access (iX-MAX) - high speed market data system with direct connectivity to all US market centers and many European market centers
- Fixnetix API (iX-API) - a lightweight uniform API available in C, C++, Java and C# supporting many OS/Compiler combinations including 32 & 64-bit versions of Windows, Solaris, and Linux. This provides a mature abstraction layer that allows users to interface with a variety market centers without complexity
- Benchmarking framework (iX-Bench) - an automated reporting framework executing tests measuring various business workloads within the capital markets
Fixnetix, a DXC Technology company, provides market data, trading access, liquidity venue connectivity, pre-trade risk and execution management for Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and Proprietary Trading Firms globally. By facilitating low latency, resilient and secure trading, DXC Fixnetix enhances operational efficiencies for the world’s electronic trading communities.
99 Summer Street
Boston MA 02110